Listening to customers and their needs is the first step for designing a stand.
Once all the information is gathered, we do the technical planning and actual production through several fundamental stages:
- design study: choice and sampling of the most suitable materials to use are defined, in line with the available budget.
- graphic concept: drawing development, rendering and image collection to allow for a realistic overview of the final result.
- technical design: an essential stage for defining the project in detail; fundamental for the subsequent planning of the work.
- production in the studio: this puts all the previous work into practice, giving it a definitive shape.
- fitting: delivery of the job, including transport, assembly and assistance during the event.